S.T.S.CP. Registration Form
Thank you for showing interest in training at S.T.S.CP. Please complete the below form before your first session.
Rules and Conditions
1) All members will require a responsible person (Parent/Guardian) over the age of sixteen to be in attendance for the duration of their activities.
2) Parents/Guardians must ensure that their child is handed over to the designated Coach/Helper at the correct meeting time.
3) It is the Parent’s/Guardian’s responsibility to know meeting times by communicating with the Coach or by checking the S.T.S.CP. social platforms.
4) Selected Packages have to be paid by all participants within the project.
5) A full set of conditions and rules can be obtained from the club social media platforms
or the S.T.S.CP. website.
6) The Project does not provide travel to or from training. Any lift shares are private arrangements between parents.
7) Salute The Streets Community Project participant database keeps a record of all participant information. It is held on a secure, password protected site and is only available to head office staff and coaches. We do not allow anyone else to access the database. All information is stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2004.
8) In the event of an emergency (and when the named contact cannot be reached), Salute The Streets Community Project will take the child to hospital.
9) It is Salute The Streets Community Project’s policy that participants under the age of 11 years do not travel home from sessions unaccompanied.